HANDS Giftbag Donation Tracker
Thank you for helping us meet our goal of filling 800 giftbags for older Vermonters this holiday season!
The chart below shows what what we have received so far and what items are still needed. Please let us know what you’re planning to contribute using this form or contact Jess Hyman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-598-3139 to arrange for pick up or drop off. (Please note that we need to have everything collected and wrapped by Dec. 22.)
Thank you so much!
*Note: This chart may not show up on all mobile devices. If you see a blank space below, please click here.
Each senior receives a giftbag along with their home-delivered or sitdown meal on Christmas Day. We try to stick with helpful basics and are always seeking:
- Canned goods & food items (soup, vegetables, canned tuna, meals in a can), jars of peanut butter, packages of peanut butter and crackers, healthy granola bars, small containers of unsweetened applesauce, and large boxes of raisins
- Toiletries (toothpaste, individual toothbrushes, soap, large boxes of tissues, hand lotion, hand sanitizer, shampoo, shaving cream, etc.)
- Hats, gloves, or scarves for both men and women
- Art supplies (colored pencils, small tubes of watercolors, small tubes of oil paint, drawing paper, etc.)
- Non-denominational wrapping paper and/or scotch tape
- Crossword puzzle books
- Sugar-free candy
- Small LED flashlights with batteries
- Hand or foot warmers
- Notecards or notepads
- Energy efficient lightbulbs
- Gift cards for local grocery stores, CCTA bus passes, and restaurants
- Please, NO candles or sugar candy
If you would like to donate items, please fill in this form or contact Jess Hyman at email@example.com or 802-598-3139. Thank you so much!